View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if it's ok to post on this long wonder thread but didn't feel like starting a new one as I wanted to reply to one of the posts...

I wonder how neat it would be for wren have a barbeque here with me on my patio. I also wonder what she ate. lol

I wonder if you all know I'm a lunatic?

I wonder at how I woke up automatically at 4.15am this morning and raced outside in my pjs and bare feet and sat down on a chair to watch the total lunar eclipse.

I wonder if you would like to know that it didn't take long for me to realize that I was freezing cold and so I got a blanket and raced outside again to sit in the middle of the lawn on a metal chair (still in bare feet mind you).

I wonder if I can tell you that it was so s.......l...........o...............w.

I wonder if that is just because I was so cold and it was heading to darkness again (after being full bright moon) as the shadow took hold. Spectacular!

I wonder how incredible moon shadows are compared with day time shadows from the sun.

I wonder if I can also tell you all that the whales are heading north. They're off the coast here and I sure wish I could get up close and take some photographs.

just wanted to share.

Love to everyone.

p.s. Here is the moon as it looked this morning during total eclipse.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...ed-tinge&num=1

Last edited by Lara; 06-16-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-17-2011), Alffe (06-16-2011), barbo (06-16-2011), Koala77 (06-16-2011), Wren (06-16-2011)