View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbycakes View Post
Sandy,

Yes, I am going. We will definitly walk together if you like. Are you driving down the same day? Last year was my first so I was not farmiliar with what goes on. This year I will get there about 6:30 the walk I believe begins at 8. You can either do the 5 miles, which almost killed me last year, or there's a hop off point at 2.5 miles. I have lost 30lbs since last year and have been in the gym every week so I hope I handle it better and planning to do the 5. It was so motivating, when you see all the people who are so worse off then us and the kids who do it, its unbelievalbe. Its a extremely large crowd many other groups run/walk there had to be 2000 people there. You have to register so this year I will get there early. I live about an hour and 1/2 from Manhattan.

If you don't still have my cell#,pm me and we'lll talk by phone.I'm so happy to have a fellow RSDer to walk with. Sandy it was a experience I will never forgetand really changed how I handle the whole RSD thing. Your going to love it

I will be sending my web donation page out this weekend. I did it so early last year alot of my family and friends forgot. I did get donations but this year I'm more prepared and will be sending it to everyone.
Can't wait to talk. You made my day. Which is going to be a tough one I have a insurance audit going on today at work, fun, fun. They tell me it's not a big deal and I do everything above board but I have never been through an audit. Looking at everything I do it's kind of nerve racking.

So excited,

gabbycakes

Yes Sandy you are right...the 26th is also my 4 year anniversary of my RSD DX.... You my friend have a great memory!!! So it's my birthday/RSD Anniversary.... But it's all good cuz lots of love in my heart...and appreciation for you and others walking in our honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gabbycakes (06-17-2011), SandyRI (06-16-2011)