View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorrro13 View Post
I too am having wild swings and cant put my finger on it. Today I am the best I have been in 6 months with hardly much pain maybe a 2 which is strange but no complaints.

last week my feet were trying to turn inside out along with jack hammer strength pins and needles and deep numbness along with severe broken bone pain. That was very stressful since it just would not let up and couldnt walk far

To make it even more confusing I stopped all meds (just on 10mg elavil and tramadol on standby) so i could get a feeling for the pain threshold so nearly no meds and feel great but it WONT last I know it!
some serious pain swings going on here

oddly enough the pain reduction comes along with substituting green tea for water last 2 weeks. is it possible? green tea? Naaah but nice to dream

Hey Zorro13,
Good to know you are having relief for now. I really enjoyed my brief weeks of it. I keep thinking that if I got there once, I can do it again.
I was prescribed green tea by my alternative dr. She feels it is very important. Only problem for me is that it makes me nauseous. So, maybe it is helping. Keep up the good work!
Artgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zorrro13 (06-16-2011)