View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 08:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Today's update:

Daughter's OB called this evening. It's confirmed. Her HCG levels fell from 26 to 5 in 48 hours. She's medically considered no longer pregnant.

With my youngest, her endo called today with her thyroid levels from tests taken Tues. Her levels had dropped prior from 4.05 to 2.9. That was a week ago Tues. The tests from this past Tues shows they've dropped from 2.9 to 2.3. She's doing well! She needs to keep taking the meds. If they can get her just under 1.8 that will be considered "high normal" for her Grave's Disease. So, this is promising.

Also, the baby's heart rate is lowering as her's does. It's gone from the 160's to the 140's to right around 150.

The top of the line nausea meds have done wonders. Between that and her counts dropping, her medical and physical symptoms are greatly reduced. She only had one "freak out" today and it was minor. She's not gotten sick at all, and is a calmer girl.

My big girl is grieving. The spark in her eye is gone for a while. We spent time together this afternoon and she's deeply sad but doing well. I've asked her to call me if she needs to cry and vent or to just say, "Mom, tell me a stupid story."

I love them more than life itself and both my girls are having such a hard time.

Thanks for caring and being here for me so that I can be for them.

Love,

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote