View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
I make the rounds from the computers to the video games to the big screen tv's.... I love playing video games... when I can, but can't play them for very long... too much flashing of the screen.

But if the kid's are there with the loud thumping bass music going I have to leave... it causes too much pain for my RSD to handle.

I wonder if I can make it to Best Buy tomorrow.... I do have to find time to go to Wal-Mart for some things... hmmmm... I wonder if I can find someone around here that wants to go too.... (I never go out alone.)
Oh, I have a good tip to pass on to you. At breakfast this morning, I met this guy who was working on his laptop. We got to talking. He said "I never buy anything before I go to a website called "Fatwallet.com"

I went home, went to fatwallet.com and looked around and saw that drugstore.com was having a penny sale day today.

You click on the drugstore.com penny icon and you are whisked away to drugstore.com and you can select 2 items to get for one penny each. Shipping is $5.99

So in 5 minutes, I bought a 17 oz bottle of body wash (natural, cruelty free) with no preservatives etc, and a shampoo (same cruelty free, etc.). I got these two items for 2 pennies and $5.99 shipping

So THAT WAS COOL!!

I then went to Amazon.com and found that these items sell for over ten bucks each.

So, boy did I get a cool deal. I gather that every day some company has promos on this fatwallet.com and from now on I will always CHECK before I make ANY purchase.

Give a look.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote