View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My friend is probably the main one right now. He seems to be doing somewhat better though. I'm not sure he said he has stopped writing his will though so hopefully that is a good sign, still don't really know what to think. Until we sell the house the financial situation will be somewhat of a burden. There is someone that looked today though that said they may be interested so we are keeping our fingers crossed about that. Since school is over now that was a major stressor but that is gone. I still am taking one class though so hopefully I can get that done in the next month I won't have to worru about that one.

I obviously can't get away from my grandma. I make sure to spend a lot of time with her and that seems to help, I mean being able to see her. I told my ex-boyfriend who felt bad about what he did with breaking up with me and wanted to get back together that I just needed some time away from him so most of that stress is gone. I have been eating a little better lately so that isn't on my mind as much as it was before.

My dad is doing well now so that is no longer a problem. I still get heart palpatations even after the surgery so that is sort of always in the back of my mind but I try not to think about it much.

I guess overall most of them I can't really just block out like I can with some of the other ones like my dad. I try my best not to think about most of them but they are usually just sort of there in the back of my head and will just pop up at random times.

I would say after writing this and really thinking about them some of the stressors aren't as bad as they were or are getting better right now.
I am just hoping that once most of the stressors either diminish or go away completely the symptoms will go back to the level they were at before this happened.

-soccer14
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote