View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry, Aunt Bean has not been on computor for a while....I just hop on for a second and check to see if there are any personal messages I need to answer. The tiny bean pods, yes pods, and the bean sprouts seem to have the most l-dopa . Ken Allan has the most specifics on it and I learned from him (great source of info!) My fava top tincture has been tested and has about 1 mg natural l-dopa in two small drops. About 8 drops is a good dose for me and I take it 4 to 6 times a day. Ends up about 1 1/2 teaspoons per day.
Along with the fermented papaya chips...I'm still dancing and singing and playing music....good enough for me. Enjoying life and gardening about an acre of land
If you soak beans overnight and rinse 3 times a day for three days ..then soak them in water and peel them/ then rinse again/ then steam them for 8 minutes and eat plain or add to stir fry with garlic & onions....YUM (had some for lunch today..a real treat)
This to me is the best way to eat them and garlic and onions are immune builders...who doesn't need that??? Blessings......Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote