View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, it's been a lonnng time since I last visited Children's Health months in fact!!! BTW...I love the name Children's Health, it opens it to a broader veriety of children's health, children with or without neurological issues.

Anyway, not sure who all remembers me, but for you newbies, I'm Robin, and I'm here because I have a neurological disability called Cerebral Palsy and I love to support Mom's who have kids with special needs by telling them my story and expiriences I had as I grew up with CP and what things were like when I was a child (I'm 46 yrs old)!!!

Back on November 27th of 06 I moved from a residential nursing facility where I lived for the last 25 years of my life to go live with a friend and her DH for a transitional period. Well the time has come for me to "move on". I am currently working with United Cerebral Palsy, they are helping me find a place of my very own and it could be as soon as 2 months, I am so excited and sooooo ready!!! So please send me those well wishes and Prayers that everything will work out for me!

Big everyone and love to you all,

Robin
wheeliebird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote