View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn6447 View Post
Just curious about the ESR test, my past gp would order it when i asked for it but my current refuses to saying all it does is show if you some kind of inflammation going on and it is not a definitive test. She also has called me a drug seeker but I refuse all opiates and benzos so go figure. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and had a failed mvd surgery in Dec. 2007. Guess I went and had brain surgery so I could seek drugs that I don't want or ask for lol! Gee the lengths I go to!
Yah, but say if you had a Creactive protein test done, as well as an ESR done, Would that make it a more definitive diagnosis? I tested high in the CRP test, so i have some sort of inflammation going on, maybe both combined would make for a temporal arteritis inflammation DX. not sure though. maybe mrsD can answer this, but if you have inflammation you may go for corticosteroids instead of other abusable drugs, but they have their own side effects. hypomania i heard was one of them, in addition to high blood pressure. I've had both so that might not be a good combo.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote