View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 03:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ok. I did it. be kind please

I did it. I have had such a hard time trying to figure out my hair problems, Yeah, it's vain but I wore my hair combed to the side since I was 15. I realized about a year ago it started to look like a come-over since my hair was receding in a runway pattern. I started combing it back about 8 months ago and my lady that cuts my hair gave me this "wax for men" to help give it "body". I did that since about October but still was not happy with my hair. I try not to be a vain person but this has bugged me. I have 4 cousins from my grandfather on my mothers side. They (I have no idea who the they are) say men get their hairline from their maternal grandfather, mine was bald. 1 of my cousins from that side of the family has a full head of thick hair. the other cousins shave their heads due to balding.

So I shaved my head today. Laura was really against it but I pointed out maybe I would look like Kenny Chesney, who she drools over. I said to her if it looks horrible, 3 months it will be growing in nicely and until then I can wear hats.

What do you think? Before and after. As I said in my title, be kind as I am not sure. This after picture was taken just after I shaved it so it still has some razor burn. My mother said she would pay her dermatologist to take the mole off my hairline (she wants that gone for years now) I probably will do that. At least my head isn't too terribly dented. (it has one in the back).

By the way, she says I don't look anything like Kenny Chesney, LOL Ouch.
Attached Thumbnails
Ok. I did it. be kind please-2-jpg   Ok. I did it. be kind please-1-jpg  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (06-18-2011), DizzyLizzy (06-19-2011), hollym (06-20-2011), Judy2 (06-23-2011), Kitty (06-18-2011), SallyC (06-18-2011)