View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile Good to hear from you~

Hi Shotspine,
Your story sounds great only mine isn't pretty all the way thru either. We couldn't have children and after 16 years we decided to adopt a son. he was hyperactive & always in trouble. What a mess every year. I dreaded school starting up each year.

Findlly he grew up and left home wanting to see his real parents. That was the beganing of the bad times we have known. He is in prison now and may not get out till I am 83. I have tried to help for he says he is innocent of this crime and I do believe him for we raised him in church. He is an ordained minister. If I had only known somethings then, that I do know now, he would have gotten out much sooner. That was bad enough without my husband getting cancer.

We had a wonderful life together and it was better as time went along. I think we both mellowed out.The cancer only drew us closer together, and at the same time was breaking my heart. He wasn't saved and that bothered me. He finally was about 8 days before he died. What a glorious time that was. Time was slipping up on us though. The last 5 days were bad. Thats when I would come and talk to my friends on the old BT.There comes a time you just have to except what you can't change and he passed away.

He had alot of friends though and a large viewing and funeral. It was one of the biggest I have been to. I got over a hundred cards both get well & sympathy. I just wasn't perpared for all this, but somehow I got threw it, bad back & all. We can do what we don't realize, when we got the Lord in our
life. I better stop here before I write a novel.
Blessings to you shotspine!
Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 09-18-2006 at 07:36 AM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote