View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl74 View Post
my name is jenn! i am 36 . i was dx with chiari last oct only 4mm drop. but all my smptoms add up with all that ive read on here and on other chiari sites, at first i was miss dx'ed with fibro then they were thinking m.s... scary! but i think all my symptoms r linked to chiari. i have had the severe headaches in the back of my head since 16 yrs old. my main problems lately r leg weakness and a burning sensation in my shoulder blades.. especially the left 1! and when i extend my reach over my head it feels like someone is sticking hot needles in my shoulders! ive had just the 1 mri on my head when they found the chiari, then 1 on my neck and they only found degenerative disc disease at c-6 and c-7, would like to find a chiari exp neuro to get a full spine mri from plz help. live in middle ga mear macon. thx
Dr. Daniel Barrow at Emory Hospital in Atlanta, Ga. He did my chiari decompression surgery in February 2011. I consider it a blessing to find him and the surgery recovery was no problem at all. I highly recommend him!
res5562965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote