View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Erin - That's cool! I hope you find a stool soon too. When you do, post some pics of it done and the braiding that you do. I would love to see them.

Sally - Reading is a great hobby. I used to breeze through a book a weekend. I don't have a reader and am not sure I could read things on a screen as it bothers my eyes too much (I tried it on the gutenberg project site). Plus, if my cog problems are acting up, I have to flip back pages all the time. It's a pain on a reader. My mom has one and was showing me it and we talked about that.

Kelly - Every time I see or hear Paula Deen, I think of you. I know, I've told you that before. She always seems to cook such amazing things, albeit probably high in fat. I used to love to watch her show. She appears so down to earth in her kitchen. Maybe you can write a cookbook with all your awesome recipes, which I have tried. And, being a cat "rescuer" is an ok hobby as it brings the satisfaction that you saved their little lives and took care of them. You are a real sweetie!!!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-19-2011)