View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Kathy-
THANK YOU so much! The support that I have received from this group has been amazing.
I Love this group. As for my son MJ he has a dog but the dog is more in love with me then anything. We even have a fish. LOL MJ has an older sister that just moved to Texas a year ago today. and I know that it is hard on him because they have never been apart.
And now on top of this new job that I have I feel helpless because MDH is having to step up to the plate as a parent through the pain. I feel bad but we us fighting for that comp check there is no way that I can take the time off and be home more. We have lost our car and i work 20 minutes from home and I m paying for some one to come get me each day and I am working as many hours as they will let. I hate to say this but this RSD has destroyed our life. We have no car and we cant afford a babysitter or a nurse to come in and help with mike. My poor son has not had a home cooked meal in over a month. He told me last night that he hated microwave meals. All i could do is cry. But I know what i have to do in order to keep a roof over my family's head.
I keep a smile on my face and a weight on my heart that I try not to let my son see.
I am 100% lost and confused. I have to deal with MIKE MJ WORK and SCHOOL
But if it was not for this group I think that I would have packed my bags a month ago. I am at my end
kbltrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote