View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Erin - My mom has a Sony. I guess you get used to it after using it for a bit. I may have to think about investing in one. I know I can download books on to them from my local library, which is pretty cool.

B2Y - By definition, you are right. Anything that we do for leisure would be considered a hobby. It is so cool to read what others are doing as their hobbies. Stamp collecting would be cool. I have often thought of collecting antique pins and brooches. I thought of that because they are small and easy to store or put in a glass display case or box, and some of them have really cool designs and colors. The Art Deco era has lots of cool ones!!!

Lefthanded - Maybe some of the hobbies that others are listing may be of interest to you. Yes, your artwork is amazing and you are very talented and I can see why it is your #1 hobby.

Dej - It is so hard to give up the things we love to do. I gave up gardening a long time ago. I love getting my hands in the soil and the smell of the earth. I love to watch things grow and nurture them and harvest the fruit/veggie that I grew. But, I found new things to entertain me. I hope you find something that will work for you and as I mentioned to Lefthanded, maybe reading what others do will inspire you.

Sally - Yeah, I may have to really check them out. Maybe my Mom will let me use hers for a little bit. NOT! She loves it.

You all have such neat hobbies and interests. I love hearing about them and also find it inspirational.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-19-2011), SallyC (06-19-2011), Vonn07 (06-21-2011)