View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 04:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SSDI payment Center (Baltimore)

Hi, I don't understand my case much but am just thankful I got a Fully Favorable decision. So, I'm not asking any questions. I had my hearing on April 20, 2011. When I got there, my attorney said the judge wants me to go for a consult exam. So, I went to the consult exam on May 19, 2011. Oral over the phone Fully Favorable on June 2 or 3. Got letter on June 8. Well when I called to get status from 800 no. (wanted to make sure my case didn't get pulled for quality review). Well, they looked at my file and came back to the phone and said, I had my hearing on April 20th. Fully Favorable bench decision. (I thought I had to have another court date for that to happen). And said it was at payment center in Baltimore. My application was on July 7, 2009. The alj took my date back to April 8, 2008. (Thankful)

Question: Since payment center is processing my claim like they say, they have my direct deposit information. When should I receive a payment. Payment center had it since June 6, 2011? Which date are they going by for that 60 days? Please help me to understand? Any posts would help, as to most of everyone on this site knows way more than me concerning this. Thank you in advance.
disab t is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote