Thread: I'm back :)
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face I'm back :)

Hi everyone! I am now back on the boards but I see I have a lot to catch up on. I wanted to let you all know how things were going because ALOT has happened since I last posted here. My stim is still doing very good I have had to have it only reprogrammed twice since my last surgery back in November I am so glad that I went with the other leads, I really think it has made a big difference and even though the surgery was hard on me it was well worth it! My other health problems have gotten worse so that is why I haven't been back in awhile. My colon is not working right so I have to give myself injections and it makes me very sick all day and also takes away all my energy. My bladder disease is very bad again and I had to go back on catheter treatments. I am also dealing with a horrible pain and they think it is because of my hysterectomy and there is a possibility my endo has come back and they will have to open me up and get rid of it. But on the bright side I am walking normally without my walker or wheelchair and going to be walking down the aisle at my wedding in October! We are really excited about this because as you know we eloped last year in May and I was still using the wheelchair so now we get to have the real wedding and my stim rep will even be there because I have known him for about 3 years now! And my other bit of good news is that I am finally graduating college! After enrolling in 2005 and dealing with multiple surgeries and illness that had set me back I am finally graduating and then going to move on to the teaching program I am so happy that this is happening because I have worked really hard to get to this point. Also, Gigi is doing great she just keeps getting longer and definitely looks more dauchshound now! Well, this is all I have time to write for now just wanted to give an update and let you all know I am back! I will talk to you all very soon. Take care
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (06-20-2011), ron h (06-20-2011), Rrae (06-24-2011), Sophie_ (06-20-2011)