View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 04:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbltrn View Post
I know that you all have been here fro a long time but i want to invite you all to my husbands site mypainlife.com but he started his site to help vent and to learn to be that better person. I know that I and many others are members of more then one site.
Just check it out and give him that feedback that all want.

He is getting grumpy again and yes i do pity him but that is no excuse for soem of the actions that he does. All I can do is pray for him at this point. Because I cant take him saying that everything that is wrong is my fault. I m human too,

I continue to pray for all you and keep up all in my prayers
I just skimmed the responses so I am sorry if I repeat something. I think you need to continue to tell your husband how you feel and that you feel he is not treating you well. I had some issues with my mom where I would have outbursts. This was not fair to her because she goes way beyond the call of duty to help. Anyhow finally she said to me that me being in pain does not give me a pass to have outbursts. She also stated how my condition impacts her that she cries from mental pain and wished she could take this from me. It really put things into perspective that I needed to treat her better and also support her with my condition. Things have changed for the better since both of us don't walk on egg shells as much for each other. I encourage my mom and am happy when she does things for herself and has a life so to speak outside my condition. It helps her cope with me.
It is not fair for him to blame you regardless.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kbltrn (06-23-2011)