Thread: Foot Massager
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 04:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I have not tried this but I know I could not tolerate this but everyone is different. Are you sure this one does not heat up like the other one that did not work? Have you tried alternatives like epsom salt baths,pool therapy,supplements?
Hi Daniella I do this every so often when the pain becomes unmanageable I look for a magic cure. I work in a college that has a Beauty Therapy Department and recently have had a few treatments, Swedish massage being one- the lecturer put me on a full body lymphatic drainage machine and I felt wonderful for a few days afterwards- I thought this machine was worth a try but after investigating I sources one on eBay for a VERY small fraction of the price- I am going to put my Clio machine for sale tomorrow and this should cover my costs.
I just thought it was worth a try and i will resell if it is useless.
My best treatments so far are Epsom Salt footbaths and Alkaseltzer as well as the lignacaine infusions I am getting every 6-8 weeks (although I should get them oftener).
I will let you know how the massager turns out( and I know it won't be great but just need to try something)
malawigirl08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-20-2011)