View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Lupin, don't worry if....

any relief you're getting is a placebo effect or real. Any relief is good stuff in my book. Because STRESS aggravates our condition, don't worry about it, as PN if rampant IS one heck of a scary issue....definitely causing stress.
You and your docs should work together on balancing your lyrica doses, with all the s/e's and your pain relief. I would, if I were you, just call the doc's office and ask if the giddiness is NORMAL or not...just to be safe. A phone call can be pretty cheap caution.
I hope others who are on Lyrica can chip in on this aspect, But I can attest that I've had strange s/e's with other meds and stopped right away [after one dose only tho] to be later OK'ed w/the doc that stopping was the right thing to do.
As for evoked potentials, I think that this site: http://www.brainandspine.org.uk/info...is_evoked.html WHEW! It's just one of the many, many tests that's used to rule out things such as MS so if there's no problem, YOUR problem has one less condition to worry about, and one more test checked off the 'Testing' lists. You ARE getting to your diagnosis....you'll just have to learn this whole new 'vocabulary' about what you have and what can be done about it. It's not easy, but the more you know, the better you can deal with it all.
Super good thoughts! - j

Last edited by dahlek; 03-09-2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: just can't type those addresses!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote