View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ketamine Inpatient Experiance

Hey Everyone,

As some of you many already know, I have had knee CRPS for 7 months now and I am scheduled to do a 10 day low dose ketamine inpatient treatment in Germany with Dr. Rohr next month.

Myslef together with my parents are still in the dark about what exactly the procedure really entails and have loads of questions.

Would really apreciate all the information I can get from some of you who have done the inpatient treatment.

Besides the IV inserted into the spinal cord, would they insert anything else into you? Drip? Hart pump? Or anything else?

Would you be able to move during the treatment or will you be totally nocked out for most of it? Would it make sence for my girlfriend or parents to spend the ten days with me or wouldnt I be able to notice they are there?

How do you feel once the treatment is over? Do you need a certain amount of time to recover or for your muscles to start functioning? Will you be able to fly a couple of days after?

Thanks for ANY information/reccomendations I can get to be able to make myslef prepared before and after.

Nigel
nigel ep3 05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote