Thread: crazy tx
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

yeah pillows under my neck, i cant use those at all

good and bad news is
since wearing a neck brace (almost 2 months ago) and getting the left side loosened up, im recovering and less burning, no spasms. but im also not using my neck. i really think if i had any muslce tone i would have the tos you all seem to have..

i wore a backback a few days ago and it hurt my rt droopier shoulder. wonder if you have like multiple (very minor) stretch injuries to your bp would that make your hands go numb for a long time..

im thinking more of a stretch issue than a pinching issue. i have had pinching issues but *knock on wood* i think they are in remission. the only place i might be stuck tho is when i put my chin down to my chest and slump it feels liek glue is pasted all over my back. i dunno if this is somewhat normal tho, since im hypermobile i seem to exaggerate things being "tight" ive noticed. i bet if i had never stretched ANYTHING id be on the road to recovery by now. stretching is a very tricky thing.

with sleeping i bet people who have shoulder/bp injuries cant sleep on their sides either.

and then i wonder if tingling during sleep is just a reflection of injuries sustained during the day, you get a build up of injuried tissues and they just puff up over night.

im depressed and rambling. bleh.
mspennyloafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote