View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the responses so far. I'll post a list of what she takes on a daily basis and try and get feed back. She is such a difficult case because of her exstreme stomache sensitivity which really limits what medications she can take and how much of it. She has seen numerous PD doctors and is seeing one of the citys best at the University of Cincinnati. I have been having talks with him and his staff which are on going.

Before her dx she was definately a giant worry wart but i wouldnt say was prone to any type of anxiety disorder or panic attacks.

I went to see her yesterday and she was in bad shape mentally she really thinks her husband tried to posion her. I sampled the applesauce she claimed had a drug she was alergic to in it and it tasted the same as a freshly opened cup. She didnt believe me. She had a motive all dreamed up for why he would want to do such a thing i had an attorney friend explain to her the law which took away the motive. It took her 20 minutes and she had new motives... Her husband was understanding but obviously stressed and hurt because of the accusations. She even called the cops before i got there and a detective came over but he quickly determine her mental state.

This is so hard...
brohar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote