View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Cooking/baking, cake decorating, party planning, scrapbooking, sketching, painting, sewing, camping, gardening, reading, singing... I know there's more but my brain wont work!

I don't get to read much at all because by the end of a paragraph I don't know what I just read most days. I can't sing most days, because my strength for breathing out is 16% of normal. I haven't been camping in quite some time, poor hubby works too much to pay the bills I cook every day for the family, but I bake for most holidays and birthdays. I used to do big parties for each of the kids birthdays but now they just get a special cake that they pick the theme for and then I decorate. I get to scrapbook and sketch when I have friends who will do it with me (it's not as fun by myself). Painting I do every once in a while. I sew when I have a special gift I want to make someone. My most recent was sewing four diaper bags for three baby showers (my brother and his fiance are having twins!). I have a big garden in the back yard for my family and a friends and she comes to help me with it whenever she gets enough time off work.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-22-2011)