View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 07:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default lyrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanae View Post
I am currently on Lyrica for pain. In the recent past I decided to stop taking it. No specific reason, just did. Wow. Big mistake. I immediately recognized that I was experiencing withdraw. In the beginning it was identical to opiate withdraw and at the time i had been taking opiates on and off, so I thought that was why I was going through withdraw. Except taking an opiate didn't really take the withdraw away completely. I began to wonder , could this really be coming from my stopping the Lyrica?! So, of course I googled lyrics withdraw. To my surprise a slew of threads popped up. Wow. I never expected that. Well...this was thee worst sickness and withdrawal i have ever went through. It lasted two weeks but that's only because I had my script of lyricas filled , and of course i was just fine once i started taking them. I am so scared to go off them. The lack of energy was the worst. I have a daughter, almost one, and i cannot afford to be down n out like that. I'm a stay home mom. Does anyone have any withdraw advice for me.Like, what are some natural him remedies for treating this. Least with opiate withdraw it gets progressively better each day. Lyrica is like never ending....it didn't get any better for me after two weeks. Its thee most awful feeling i have ever experienced ,physically!!! Please help!!

yea i have the same problem its only been 1 week for me of them, the problem is getting 2 sleep and the bipolar emotions especially the depression, sometimes i take the odd xanax to get me to sleep but i would never go on lyrica again it aged me faster and made my hair thinner, since i stopped my hair is already thicker again, i'll u know how i go, the label should be poison
R.Sherrard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
german shepherd man (05-31-2013)