View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Well, I went to the grocery store last night for a few items I'd run out of. It's supposed to be stormy the rest of this week and I wanted to go so I could avoid having to be out in the rain.

I lingered around the frozen foods looking at all kinds of labels. I wanted some popsicles so badly but they either had HFS or Splenda in them. The total fruit bars were so expensive - about $5 for a pack of 6! I didn't get anything. I suppose I could make my own but I wasn't feeling that industrious then.

One thing I have found that I really like is Amy's frozen foods. They are all organic and have no GMO's. You have to watch the calories because they aren't a low-calorie food. Their burritos are really good. I was apprehensive to try them but so glad I did. Their pizza is good, too. I love the Spinach pizza.

My list of things I feel good about eating is definitely shorter than it used to be. I'm practically a vegetarian.....can't remember the last time I had meat.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-22-2011)