View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the info Debbie. Was the treatment succesfull for you? Im from Malta not the US and went to Germany to find the cause of my knee pain, which sure enough turned out to be RSD since nothing else could be found and considering the amount of pain I had. I then got to know about the pain clinic in Saarbrucken and made it a point to travell to it and meet up with Dr. Rohr.

Eva, really appreciate all the info, its really great I have found someone who has had the treatment with Dr. Rohr, myself including my parents still dont know what to expect exactly and have loads of questions. Yes, Dr. Rohr seemed like a really nice guy when I met up with him last month and I will definatly say hi from you . We must contact him on Monday to set a date for the treatment. He thinks there is a good chance that it can work out considering the 7 month time frame but obviously there are no guarantees unfortunatly. I really hope it works out!

I dont know from where to start regarding questions Is there anything else inserted into you besides the IV in your neck? No hart pumps or anyhting scary like that right? (not so good with needles etc) Can you eat normally and go to the bathroom or will I be on the drip? Will doctor Rohr be there alot? He seems like a really busy doctor. Are you taken care of well in the hospital and are the nurses nice?..Once the treatment is over I plan to travell to my girlfriends family in Finland (its a really nice place and very relaxing). We would probably needed to catch two flights at least and probably a train of 5 hours also so dont want to rush to travell untill I am physically prepared.

Did you start PT once you were pain free? I really need to start PT for my right knee as my muscles are wasted. I can walk short distances slowly and all but need to re build my knee once the pain allows.

Looking forward for any help you can give me. Also, will doctor Rohr be able to do the coma treatment for you?

Thanks,

Nigel
nigel ep3 05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote