View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Eowyn-

It sounds like we have a lot in common. I am also an educator, in a special needs school, and spent 3 weeks at home doing grades, lesson plans, etc. I really think that is what prolonged everything so much. I too hope to return in the fall, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to either. I completely understand how frustrated you are... it is just awful.

As for your pain, I understand there too. Still struggling with migraines. My neurologist basically told me that they happen sometimes and to come back in a month, no meds no suggestions, etc. This, and some other problems, have me seeking a second opinion. My PCP didn't think my neck injury was a big deal after the accident, however, I think this is contributing to a ton of my problems right now and hope to get this checked out too.

Having that much pain, and having your life so restricted, and Drs who don't understand, is really depressing. I've really struggled recently with all that I'm going through and can imagine why you are so frustrated.

Who had you on pain medication? Perhaps you can call them and explain that you have gotten worse and need help until you are seen again. It seems to be where I live, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm not that kind of person by nature, but I've learned to whine and cry until someone trys to help me.

Wishing you the best.... we're in this boat together
SmilinEyesMs305 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote