View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
I've been crocheting a baby blanket for a friend's newborn, and it's the best therapy during these stressful times with the inlaws.
I also have found that I can read easier on my Kindle than regular books and magazines; I can adjust the font size and I am not distracted by the other pages. Weird...
Are you going to post any pictures of the blanket?? What pattern are you using?? What yarn are you using?

I want to crochet, or knit something, and I cant decide on anything. Only thing I've done lately is knit and crochet a couple of dishcloths. I want to do something a little more impressive, probably in crochet. I just havent been able to find any patterns that make me say "I want to make that!!"

I have a mostly finished giant granny square afghan sitting in the closet. It just needs all the yarn ends woven in to be considered completed. I just hate weaving in those yarn tails sometimes.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-24-2011)