View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Good Update Bad update

I wanted to say thank you again to everyone that has helped to support me in my time of need.
I wanted to say sorry that I have not read any post or posted in a while but I got that new job and WOW I am doing a lot of working and then i come home and I am still working and it is not stuff for my home life it is still my work world LOL. But it feels great to be back at a job that I love.
MDH had another Dr appointment today and the Dr that was trying to day that he DIDN'T have RSD is now singing a different tune! We have been to Dr after Dr after Dr and they all say RSD but this one Dr says no but today after just touching my husbands leg it put him in tear he says OK OK OK there is NO doubt that this is a bad case of RSD. FINALLY everyone is on that same level. He has surgery again next week!
But on the other hand...3 weeks ago his workmans comp was cut off and of course we were not notified till last week by his lawyer and now we had not budgeted for the lose of this money and I am swearing that bills like NEVER before. I am going to have to BEG my boss for more over time. I can't believe this crap and now the lawyer is saying that it will be at least 3 weeks before he will get MDH checks back to him. I hate workmans comp it is worthless I swear. this is the second time that we have been cut off without notice and last time we lost our house and I cant go through that again. We have already lost our car and I am now paying $60 a week just to get to work and back. I cant believe this. All i can do is just pray that the good Lord above with take this weight off my shoulders and carry me through this rough time in my life.
But on the good side again Mike and I are getting along a little better.
I just we will just have to see what next week brings!
You all are in my thoughts and prayers! You all are so wonderful!

By the way can I please get some peoples opinions on SCS. I am considered about him doing this he has researched it and spoke with people about it and they all say it is great but I hear something else.

Last edited by kbltrn; 06-24-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: needed to add more
kbltrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote