View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Was the the final judgment from a hearing or a judge?

Or just the decision of the Ins company?

If by the Ins company only - you should be able to appeal the decision??

in the US as far as I know - we file the claim, it gets get accepted or denied, if denied then we can appeal that- most do get a comp atty at this point-, then we usually get sent for an IME or 2 at some point also, then it drags out for a yr or 2 til the hearing is finally set up.

In my case we went for the hearing and the other side asked my atty if we would consider settlement negotiations {my 2 docs still were only calling it a chronic RSI injury with chronic soft tissue damage- but I also had 2 separate shoulder injuries during the last few yrs so that added in too}
so since none of my docs knew enough about TOS to give a firm dx of it -I agreed to settle.
{plus I was doing much better with finding my chiropractor during this same time}.
I need no meds just monthly chiro tx - but I haven't returned to work yet either.
I will have to be very careful of the job I apply for because I don't want to aggravate anything.

70.00 a month is only 840.00 for a year???
are they going to pay for continued injections and any meds that are needed?

Did you have an atty?
If you can appeal this - definitely do that

PS- OH I see now - this is from the case management team only--appeal it!!

I have added some new stuff in the useful sticky- you might find some new tips there.