View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel ep3 05 View Post
That gives me confidence that the doctor says there is a good chance. Better that all the other who said you have to fight through the pain, need to do an athroscopy etc etc..

To be honest, I am feeling better physically that a month ago and have been 'fighting through the pain' doing bike 5 times a week + light walking in the evening. Latley, I have managed to increase my walk to 30min before the pain litrely stops me. The increase in activity has however resulted in strong pain reactions and is not helping my rsd pain but has slowly started to eliminate physical pain from not moving + helping my weak knee.

Im not sure this is what im supposed to be doing in preperation for my treatment but really want to elminate the imobilisation pain and muscle weakness leaving just the rsd pain to be eliminated.

Any ideas if this is the right thing to be doing or should I wait untill after the treatment to start recovering my knee?
Nigel,

I wish I could give you all the answers but all of us are different and react differently to the procedure. I would just relax, continue with your walking and bike as tolerated and just go in with an open mind and you will do fine.

What date do you start? Keep us posted.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote