View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel ep3 05 View Post
Hey,

We have to contact the doctor on Monday to set a date. It will probably be around min July. The thing is we are travelling to Saabrucken from Malta which is 2 flight and I intend to travell to Finland after which is also 2 flights. I hope I will be able to after the treatment.

Also, yesterday I went down the road and swam in the sea. Could swimming in the sea aggravate as its quite cold? It felt good and am still alive today
I would take it kind of easy after the treatment if I were you. Barometric pressure effects my wife's RSD so I would be a bit concerned about cabin pressure on the plane. Just a couple of weeks ago Suzy and I were walking the beach getting our feet and legs wet. The water was cold and a couple of hours later her feet turned blue and swelled. They are still giving her problems. Keep in mind she's had RSD for 10 years, also she's a bit older than you. We also did quite a bit of shopping, plenty of walking that I'm sure contributed to swelling feet-ankles.

nigel, I'm sure you're full of energy and rearing to move about but after the treatment you should really take it easy.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Swatgen27 (07-15-2011)