View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK, so this may seem strange or offtrack but I was diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder awhile ago. So, part of my obsession with health deals with this. But anyways, so i figured out that i don't wash my face like normal people do. I used to not wash it cause I didn't want acne. But instead of acne, I just got dead skin that was never washed off. So anyways, this may have something a bit to do with my heartburn issues and even breathing issues. As of late, when i washed my face, my skin looks paler and actually there is actual signs of yellowing of the face and my feet also got more yellow. Like this is maybe an actual sign of liver disease. My bilirubin has always been high but doctors explained that it was Gilbert's disease.

But I really think my constant fatigue, combined with this jaundice may lead to something. The jaundice is more pronounced if I clean my face on a regular basis.

I'm going to a cardiologist soon, he probably will look into looking at my eyes. and look into my other issues. I'm also getting my arteries checked anyway by the lifeline utility.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote