View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 01:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum! Glad you found us! I have found such relief from posting on here, it is very therpeutic to vent sometimes. My husband has had RSD for 3.5 years, and it is getting worse. It is in his entire right side, internal too, and he feels his left side tingling, plus the added stress he puts on his left side using it. He tries to be positive, but it is hard. I can understand your feelings toward being intimate. I had to adjust because he is either in pain or feeling okay and doesn't want to get in pain, no win situation. I do enjoy spending time with him and that has become our intimate time, talking or just watching a movie together. My husband will often say that we would be better off if he wasn't around but I try to show him how much we still need him. The kids always do too, he just started playing a game with our 6 year old where they write notes and hide them around the house, it something that the two of them can share that is special and she loves it!
Well I just wanted to say hi and I don't get on here as often as I would like, but I check in too so if you ever want to talk you can write on here or message me.
Hoping today is good day for all
RSDjaded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote