Thread: JO Forgive Me
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Jo -

First of all, there's a lot of information I didn't post on Andi, including her last name, what her father did for a living, that sort of stuff, some of which was passed around at the time of her death with things such as links to her funeral announcement in the local papers along with other items she just shared with me in pms. So by no means did I do a complete information dump of everything I had. What I posted was information that was relevant to the level of medical care that she did (or did not) receive.

Secondly, but for the loss of data on BT1, the amount of information that would be out there would be substantially greater than what I provided, by a couple of orders of magnitude.

Thirdly, I shared the information in response to Susan's inquiry because what happened to Andi stands as a text-book example of how not to get the attention one needs from the medical community. Where Susan expressed concerns about her own treatment at the Cleveland Clinic and specifically asked about Andi's situation in that regard, I felt that she had a right to know.

And finally, you should know that I specifically vetted my posting with another relatively senior member of the community, someone who's judgment is beyond reproach I.M.H.O., and got the go ahead to post.

I hope this has allayed your concerns. If not, let me know.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote