View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgman View Post
Hi bombay, I sorta have been wondering myself what the future holds. I get headaches sometimes too, but I have no poblems with blood pressure though. I have had problems with blackouts, dizziness, and strange vision problems. Being 15, Im curious to know though if you had problems as young as me with your missing artery and whether or not my problems are unique, or if others have suffered from blackouts and dizziness as a result of this. Im relieved to find that there lots of people seem to be living average lives with this, Im just trying to find more information on this. So far the doctors have been of no help :\
Hi Dgman
I did suffer from blackouts when I was young and this nearly killed me as I passed out onto a large ceramic bowl which shattered in my back so you will need to be carefull if you are suffering from these, my high bp did not start until my mid 20's and at around 28 the doctors wanted to put me on tablets I managed not to have them for another year or so but I am on many different tablets now, This may not be the same for you or for others but I believe if they put the whole population together for which in the UK I am 0.000013 who has this condition however that ratio works out I could imagine that many would suffer from high BP and enlarged veins at the back of your head that try to compensate for the missing artery, continue to push your doctors to support you and all the best for the future, (I had to go private to get anything done for myself so this may be something your parents may want to consider)
bombaybadboy79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote