View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hydrocephalus n' Loneliness

I was widowed in 2002(my DH had a severe seizure disorder and due to a ER Dr's neglect he passes away.The coroner who did the autopsy said had the Dr.paid attention to ME my DH wouldn't' have died.

Well, 4 yrs later,I met a man, and I told this man on the first date about my medical problems ( I have hydrocephalus & severe head pain & vomiting issues) and it didn't make one bit of difference to him. He continued to date me and 6 months later we were married. Since then I have been hospitalized several times, and none of this made a difference either ! Either your spouse or girl/boy friend loves you for who you are, or they aren't worth worrying about. MOVE ON !

My option here is that you just didn't find the right person for you. Take time, and know that there is someone out there for you. Remember too, that you don't have to( and never should ) settle for 2nd best. Sure you have a chronic illness, but no one is perfect !

Learn to live life at its fullest. If you view your life like a glass of water that is HALF EMPTY, then you need to rethink your life until that glass is HALF FULL....
Try to do different things, volunteer, etc. Go to the library, and so on. You never know where you might meet the no#1 PERSON out there for you !

Good Luck !
( by the way, I am 56 yrs old )
JA1717 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote