View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen1976 View Post
Thanks for your reply. It seems that the link was made by myself but I also wish they would look further into the issue and not just pass it off as another crps problem. This eye thing is no joke is it? You learn to deal with one thing and then another bites you in your behind. There is always hope
Hi. I had it for the first time last week, which just happened to be the night before I saw my ophthalmologist. She told me that she - all 95 lbs of her - gets it every time she has two drinks, and asked me if I had had a lot of meds that night. I had, where it had been a rough one.

Apparently, there are a number of pairs of muscles around each eye, controlling functions such as vertical/horizontal alignment and torque. And it's the torque pair that are most susceptible to inebriation. And as a result, the eyes point in slightly different directions, the right eye veering slightly to one side, the left eye to the other.

So one question to ask yourself is whether the double-vision correlates with the use of meds, and if so, which one(s)? That may solve the riddle.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote