View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sorry,meant to post a new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavin View Post
Hello I am Mavin
I have been diagnosed with Hashimotos (August 2010) and b12 Deficiency (about the first week of May 2011) In 2002 I had L-4, L-5, S-1 Fusion with stabilization bars surgery. In July of 1993 I shattered C-7 (I am lucky I walked to the car and came out of it with only some numbness in left thigh and a plate in the front)
My first b12 level was 241 after a week of daily and then once a week for four weeks then I was to go to monthly. After the second week I noticed my body not digesting food again my hair falling out again some fatigue but the burning oh man the burning! It wasnt too bad for a few more days but I called anyway to my P.A. I wanted a shot! We did levels again and I was at 307 so they are making me wait. Today for the past three days the burning and pain has taken over again! Its so bad at night. I was feeling so normal and the burning was gone! My physicians assistant care taker says they want to bring my levels up slow.
I want to make an appointment to understand what can help at home. However my understanding is that serum levels can be deceiving and IF I was to get a shot and it helps it is needed and my body just needs it on a different schedule or a slower back of off with the nerve issue if we dont stop it this will be permanent and oh man no way...
Thought? Comments? Help?
Sorry for posting here I am new and I meant to post a new thread.
Mavin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote