View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
From the experience of friends, family, and personally, most doctors do a poor job at diagnosing gluten sensitivity. They do an IgE skin prick test or they do an invasive biopsy which may detect villious atrophy which is only a possible subset of gluten sensitivity. Many Integrative MDs are pretty good at diagnosing gluten sensitivity. Of course, the cheapest way is to get off the gluten and see. However, many of us want those black-and-white test results.
Yes, I would love those black and white test results, because my family just thinks I'm being weird. But I am now 100% positive that gluten is my problem. After avoiding it for all this time, I had some instant mashed potatoes last friday (given to me by my mom, bless her) that were contaminated, and I am now just beginning to feel somewhat better. I became extremely bloated and constipated, rashed out all over (especially on my arms and my back) and had horrible indigestion. The only thing that made me feel any better was some ginger tea.

I have been seeing around the internet people talking about a supplement called RevitalX...anyone have any experience with this?
thesarabear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote