View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

Hi Yall, Went to doc today, the're gonna do testing to find out what is going on. Insurance company called to talk to me...got hubby ..said they heard I hit my head! Gooofy stupo insurance company. I didn't hit my head...think they hit theirs! LOL Never turned in a claim, never had a ticket...been driving since I was 17 yrs old...go figure.

Hi Billie, found the rest of my rollers that the air-bag knocked out of my hair today. Took dolls & stuffed animals to the nursing home . Didn't drive of course had a chaufer (s?).

Thanks Wendy, so very thankful and glad you are feeling better.
I seem to forget just what a "d" is. LOL Were gonnal make it and be slim yet. Now where in the world did I put that plan of eating?

Hi bizi hope your day was a good one.

Hi befuddled, takes docs so long to call doesn't it. UGH. Hang in there and please don't eat what I did tonight. Wont say what it was, might make somebody else want to eat it.

Word to the wise...if ya got baby fine hair that isn't long enough for the hot rollers to stay in good...don't drive wearing them...they will fly out of your hair if ya wreck! LOL Rollers, rollers everywhere...but not on my head. froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote