View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi again~

I worked in the yard today, then went with Pastor & wife to a church meeting tonight. Its been a good day for me to get exercise. I picked up many sticks, leaves and these balls that grow on a Gum tree. They are stickery to mess with. I wish I could saw for I would sure cut these trees down. I have two that make a mess. I should get skinney trying to keep the yard decent this year. Then one of my cats went up a neighbors tree and I ended up calling my pastor to come and get him out. He had been in the tree for 4 or 5 hours.

Gaye, I am glad you got to go to the nursing home. I hope the one woman was thrilled with her new doll. You went to a lot of trouble for her. I bet that doll was sweet looking with a special dress & bonnet. God will bless you for the good things you are doing for these people. As most of you know, I used to sing for those in the Alutzhiemer's unit. I know I have it spelled wrong, but you know what I mean. Did you know that most don't know their family, but can remember a song? I sang the songs that they liked to hear too. I truly was blessed just to see them happy.

I hope everything comes out ok Gaye. It would be nice to know what happen tho, so you could avoid it again, and also treat it.

befuddled2~ Hope you have a better day tomorrow. I hope I don't pay for what I did today. I'm getting a seal put in my window in the morning. Have to leave the car with them for 4 hours. Then I think I'll go someplace.
_____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote