View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for your advice and emotional support. I will look into the books you have recomended and go from there. She is still texting me asking me questions about dr appts and such. She doesn't know what to say to them, she doesn't even have a license because she would get so angry when my husband or I tried to help her. She was also dx with ODD and anxiety. She had just got her grades up where they need to be and has a 4 year schoolarship for college. When she moved in with us her gpa was a .98 and she is above a 2.5, I fear all of this is not going to continue. I hope and pray that it will. I guess it's just a waiting game now and we will just have to be here to help her pick up the pieces when it all falls apart. Her wonderful bf has cheated on her before and caused her tons of heartache she would cry so much and get so upset she would go into a panic attack. I feel so bad for her becuase she is such a good person but doesn't always make the right decisions. Why can't children at least learn that as parents we try to avoid them having to go through so much pain, instead of saying we are horrible when we try to help them?

Thank you all again,
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-30-2011), Dmom3005 (06-30-2011), waves (07-02-2011)