View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My Story Please Read may help some

Male, 32
So in Nov 2010 i started have tingling in my right hand and zapping in my right foot. I also started getting muscle twitches all over my body. I was in a very bad state mentally and was in a lot of pain because of all this. By January, it was body wide. I saw many doctors and was told eveything from nothing is wrong, to stress, or just physical nerve damage that would heal. I saw a GP, Sports Medicine Spinal Dr, and 2 neurologist for these useless dxs.
In later feb 2011, as symtoms got worse, i got into the local university drs and was given a good blood work up. 1 week later I was told my B6 was over 100 and probably the cause. I went back over the records of the previous 4 months and sure enough my symptoms got worse during periods i was taking my basic multi vitamins and the b-complex i started taking because i read about it on this site. The patterns matched nearly identically.
Its now July and I am feeling tremendouly better. I have even resumed playing sports. I still have a fair amount of tingling and random shocks or pin pricks but they are barely painful. I still have random muscle twitching but it is about 10% where it used to be. Was it the B6 I cannot say for sure but it does seem likely.
I hope others can use this information and benefit from it.
The most important things are to find the right doctor(s), get your anxiety under control, becareful what you put in your body, and have hope.

PS. In May i found out a good friend was having nearly identical symtoms as me, she had gone through the same bad dr experience as myself. Even after seeing the top neuro in cincinnati!!! Well she finally demanded exstensive blood work on my recommendation and this morning she texted me that they found her B12 was 120... She finally has an answer, which i cannot believe took 6 months to discover. But thank god they did.
brohar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rosie33 (07-01-2011)