View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
Hello Tish and WELCOME to NeuroTalk!

I just wanted to let you know that Islandchip has not logged in to NeuroTalk since 02/2007, so it's not likely that you will get a response from this person.

You can tell when a member was last logged in by clicking on their name and looking at their profile... in the upper left under their name you will see "last activity....."

I see that earleebyrd has responded to your posts...

Please feel free to roam around and join in anywhere!

If you have any questions, problems, concerns, or just need help in finding your way around.... please don't hesitate to ask... someone will always be around shortly to assist you in any way that we can.

I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Abbie
I too was diagnosed with carotodynia today. Had a bad ear ache for over a month. At first I thought I had a bad build up of wax and used debrox...no relief. I went to a Minute Clinic and they thought perhaps fluid in my eustachian tubes and gave me Flonase. On Monday of this week I went to my primary doctor and was told I had an ear infection and was given Ciprodex drops. My ear and upper neck pain was only getting worse. I went to an ENT this afternoon and was told I have carotodynia. I was told to take ibuprofen and put warm compresses onand all should be well in a few weeks. The doctor was pretty casual when he told me and did not seem concerned. I have gotten very confused with all the reading on this I have done in the past few hours. If my pain does not subside in a few weeks, should I go back to the ENT or a different type of doctor? Thank you all for your posts, your sharing and your information. Glad I am not alone.
Azzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote