Thread: Brain Anyeurism
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAngel04 View Post
Wow that is an amazing story. Thank God that you are alive. I go in for my appointment to see what to do about my Aneurysm on Aug 1st. I'm scared but your story is amazing. As far as lifting weights...I'd talk to your doctor about it and see what he/she says. Or start out small and see what your limits are. If you start getting a headache or anything funny feeling then I'd stop and see how it goes. If it doesn't stop then I'd call your doctor. But that's about all I can give you...seeing as how I haven't gone through surgery or anything yet. I hope this helps and you can msg me on here or anything. I'll pray for you though. Good Luck.
I definately feel lucky. It could have went a totally different way. I never knew I had any problems. How did you find out you had an anyeurism? I beleive that the Doctors now adays are alot more skilled and more educated about the problem than in the past. You shouldn't have a problem with your surgery. I wish you the best. Mine ruptured at the gym and I woke up 2 days later and the surgery was done befoore I even knew anything. To be honest, after 2 weeks in the ICU with delotted(15 times stronger than morpheine) shots everyhour for pain, I asked the doctor to kill me because my head still hurt so bad. But, you probably won't feel all that pain because you will not have all that blood in your head like I did. Once again, I wish you the best. I just got back from the gym did 45 min. of cardio and 1 set of every bodypart super light. I can't help trying to train already. I love it. I have been certified as a personal trainer since 1993. If you don't work out, you should start. That is what I truly believed saved my life.
WilliamR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote