View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
The 'different-ness', tho? Is what makes all the neuropathies sooo hard to diagnose.
Not to mention there are no consistent ways to describe pain levels nor clear cut causes and on and on and on...

Learning about neuropathies is first step to getting to a final step of accepting IT!
It's mostly chemistry and dna, with a slew of other vagaries thown into the mix just to make life messier than it already is.
There are soo many ways neuropathies get us both in onset and timing. Then living with it? With acceptance come coping mechanisms.
The vagaries are what make us different? Yet the results are the same.
What we do with the results if up to US!

Good hope to all! 's - j
As a new member, I was relieved to see that I was not alone, that I had people and situations to relate and associate with. Yes, we are all a bit different, but not alone. I find that reaching acceptance and coping is the main goal. Most of us reach this point, do great, then, for some the old cliche, a spanner is thown into the works. Coping mechanisms need a tune up
and then we go on with our lives. The challenge is to not get knocked back to square 1. That is why this forum is so very important.
JB63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ridehard2208 (07-20-2011)