View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I remember back when my feet started so painfully. I thought it was due to my job on them for 14 hr days!

So I tend to be patient with newbies.

What I do not like, is when data, and facts are withheld during the early postings...which really affects how posters here can respond. When this happens now, I do not respond right away to them, and wait for more info.

Also some seem very very resistant to learning on their own.
We have over 4 yrs worth of experience and data collected here and the new members just have to do some homework in this area. We cannot act as substitute doctors for people visiting here. They have to accept that they have to be responsible for their own bodies and making decisions for themselves, whether it be to learn about testing and how to get tests, or whatever may exist to help them feel better or reduce pain/progression.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dahlek (07-01-2011), darlindeb25 (07-05-2011), norahs (08-02-2011), Rosie33 (07-02-2011), Rrae (08-06-2011), Sheltiemom18 (07-19-2011), Silverlady (08-10-2011), teacherfeet (07-02-2011)