View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
I've just joined this board and find some great advice. Please follow up with a qualified neurologist. If school is keeping you from medical treatment, please consider your priorities. The right medical help now is, in my opinion, your first priority. You may need to take time off now to overcome problems which may impact your life more severely later.

Willjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confuused905 View Post
hey,
this is my first post so forgive me if i mess up. i'm a 28 year old male who was assaulted 3.5 weeks ago. was placed in a headlock and punched twice in the left temporal and once in the left frontal lobe. i also had no loss of consciousness or post traumatic amnesia. only symptom was lightheadness that lasted 45 seconds. went to the ER. doctor seemed disinterested. said i had a mild tbi. sent me on my way. no imaging. i felt fine that night but a day later i woke up and felt so tired even though i slept 9 hrs. i slept another 6 hrs and still felt tired. as the week went on i noticed i was only sleeping 2 hours at a time and felt fatigued all the time. now i'm onto my 3rd week and i have sleep disturbance. i wake up every hour at night. i am a university student and haven't seen my doctor or neuro yet because i have no time. i've also had to drop 2 courses. its like i'm a zombie. my brain is all fogged up and i'm scared as hell. i have no real history of brain trauma. i was knocked out when i was 3 yrs old for about 5 minutes but thats it. anyone have any suggestions or comments for me? plz reply
Willjan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote